Today happened to give you know a great service cloud storage “King Cloud”, (I like to call it) the best known and most currently used: Dropbox.
De Dropbox podríamos decir que es una unidad de disco más de tu ordenador y que este espacio lo tienes en la nube, something that is ideal for storing documents, photos or other files, a service that allows you to have a copy of your files on Internet, being easier to recall at any time.
Everything you save is automatically displayed on all devices you have, as mobile phone, Tablet or laptop and also on the Dropbox website, that you can access from another device (Internet connection) that is not yours.
It also offers the ability to share files with others, both work files and photos with friends and family or any other document stored it. So easy you can start a document at work, review it from the Tablet or Smartphone and finish in the home computer.
Sencillo y muy práctico ¿no te parece?
How can you make this possible?
- First enters Dropbox and you to signup, with your full name, your email and password that you choose to access this service ( always a strong password).
- Empieza to download Dropbox on every computer, smartphone and tablet you want to sync.
- Then be downloaded and follow the instructions that are giving you to configure.
- When installing, you will be prompted to enter your login information or create a new account. You only need an account, whatever the number of devices you want to keep synchronized.
- When installed Dropbox, You will see a new Dropbox folder on your hard drive. If you add files to this folder, Dropbox automatically monitor and be responsible for keeping them synchronized. You can access your files from the Dropbox website.
- When you have installed the application on a tablet or using the same data smatphone login Dropbox, files will appear in your Dropbox folders of those computers also.
Pruébalo, Dragging a document or a photo you have on this folder, Dropbox now enters via smartphone and you'll see that there's the document.
How to share files with others?
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Access your list of files and folders, select the folder you want to share by clicking on the empty space to the right you will see your name. If you click on the name or icon, the folder will open.
- If it is not a shared folder, click Invite to Folder in the toolbar.
- If it is a shared folder, click Shared Folder Options.
- Enter the email addresses of people you want to invite and if you want to add a personal message and click Share Folder.
When you create a shared folder and add others, files will appear in your Dropbox as is yours. Any member can add the folder, delete or modify files in the folder.
You can share files with anyone, but do not use Dropbox, getting a link to any file or folder. When you have the link, you can send it whenever you want via email, Facebook, Twitter, instant messaging or social networks. Anyone may access the link, but do not have a Dropbox account.
How much does Dropbox?
- Downloads and new accounts Dropbox, including applications for desktop and mobile, I am completely gratuitas.
- Accounts begin with Dropbox 2 GB of free space. You can get more free space in several ways. For example, if you recommend your friends to Dropbox, You can get up to 16 GB additional space.
- In fact, if someone registers with our indication (each user has a unique link to report it among friends) you could win 500 megs extra, allowing a maximum of 18 thus gigas.
- There are options to hire more space paying monthly installments starting from 9,99 dollars, serious broadening your account with a monthly or annual subscription plan of Dropbox Pro 100, 200 the 500 GB .
- If you belong to an organization or business that needs to share a larger amount of space, Dropbox may have interest for business.
Dropbox cuenta con un centro de ayuda muy amplio y detallado para que puedas conocer todo lo que se puede realizar con este servicio, with a guided tour of its functions, a forum if you want to communicate with the computer or with other Dropbox users Dropbox, además de la posibilidad de enviar una solicitud de asistencia para plantear dudas o solucionar algún problema.
As you can see is a great option for storing files, Photos, videos etc.. anything you want, although all, not all, for ………
“Luck can not be stored”