Thank It is a great gesture that speaks well of the person doing.
Every time you have a chance you must make it known to your friends who are very important to you.
For this, Facebook te facilita la labor gracias a su nueva aplicación denominada “Thanks” that can create custom videos for your friends.
“If you want to let someone know how important it is for you, shares a personalized thank you video. You can spend the videos to anyone you want-a good friend, your partner, a familiar, a coworker or someone you know in a lifetime- and create and share as many as you like”, say from Facebook.
The operation is very simple:
- You must go from this link to the page Say Thanks de Facebook your logged.
- Below you will see a list of your contacts to the left of the screen, each with a thumbnail of your profile picture and your name.
- On the right side you can see a preview of the video to be displayed.
- Below you have the option to choose the theme you're using in the video. Moment, are only available two different options, “Viejos amigos” o “Amigos”. Hopefully in the next few days the issues multiply to create personalized videos for different types of contacts.
- Nothing select, video with a duration of one minute is ready to be shared, although you can customize the content of the video by selecting up to 15 the 7 moments shared with this person. Entre esos momentos se pueden escoger tanto fotos como estados en los que este etiquetado el amigo al que va destinado el mensaje. The limit of photos that can participate in the video is 15 for the theme of old friends and 7 for the theme of friends.
- Facebook will show a video preview. Si te gusta sólo tienes que hacer clic en “Compartir video” para publicarlo en tu biografía. The chosen friends also seen in his biography that it shall be labeled in the publication.
"Thanks" is now available for PC and mobile worldwide. There are versions in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, indonesio y turco.
How you see is very simple, and is a good way to express our gratitude.
Feel like to try?